REASON WHY I CHANGED MY NAME TO OGANLA { READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS }

 Interview with Alhaji Abeeb Banana ( Oganla Cairo )
OGUNGBE FILMS : Alhaji Abeeb why do you choose to change your name to Oganla
Oganla Cairo : My love for pasuma is not just Artist love , i can stand anywhere in the world to call myself Oganla because i never regret for once following the Number one of Oganla Family . People have been calling me Pasuma son since 1993 when Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma ( OGANLA 1 ) release his first album recognition because i know the album from A-Z you can imagine 1993 to 2016 that is 23years ago ,
Even though am still in the school that time , each time Pasuma have a show around Mushin i will go there just because i wanted to hear his voice . I was very happy when he started singing in carnival at Oshodi every year this gives me big opportunity to be seeing him and knows more about his live performance . All this time i am also a local musician also they called me Banana omo Pasuma in oshodi Mafoluku where i was born and raised . After many years Alhaji Pasuma name was changed to Arabanbi 2 when Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde Mashal was the Arabanbi 1 , my fans wanted to be calling me son of Arabanbi i said no , if Alhaji Wasiu Alabi was the number one, i can be in any position so far he belongs to another family i still remain small Pasuma . Don't get me wrong am not saying i don't like Arabanbi family ooooo , i just don't want to belongs to that family because i know one day my father Alhaji Wasiu Pasuma will be holding one family as well .
 So when Alhaji Pasuma become number one of Oganla family my fans called me Oganla Cairo and i accepted that with smile and Love . Oganla is a big name and success name , I am the first Fuji Artist in Arab nation and i thank God that i follow the success family from day 1 .  When Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Oganla 1 visit Cairo in 2013 we have opportunity to talk together that was when i was finally given OGANLA AMBASSADOR of ARAB NATION , i keep getting more fans with that name .  
    .OGUNGBE FILM : What can you say about OGANLA 1
OGANLA CAIRO : I can say millions of things about our number one,  but the point is that i have meet so many big Artist in Fuji Industry , i won't mention but most of them can't encourage upcoming artist like Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Oganla 1, encourage Artist ,
 we have more than 100 Oganla Artist . We have in Fuji Industry , Gospel Music , Juju Music and also Hip Hop music . Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma name is a blessing to everyone belongs to Oganla family and also for himself . I will just call him ALUBARIKA .    
                                                 .ADD US ON BBM   2B30D27F  FOR  MORE CELEBRITY UPDATES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS