MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, MARIAM AKANDE --- POPULARLY KNOWN AS OMO VC { READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS }

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF 
My names are: Mariam Ayomikuleyin Akande Muftaudeen, am a fourth daughter in a family of six......I was born on 2nd of June, I did my HND programme in kwara state polytechnic, presently at Lagos state university for my BSC programme.  




HOW WAS GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU
   Growing was ups and down, black & white  cos its wasn't easy for beautiful lady to aim for top spot among great men , all I did was focus & never give and never give up . Mostly I believe in myself.  


  WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES
  I lov traveling listening to music, watching movies and Meeting good people,



  HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU FEATURED IN
 the first movie I feature in was Apayan eda, i have featured in so many movies .

 

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BE AN ACTRESS
My mum told me I have been acting since I was little 😬 so let me say innate or inborn or talent in a not shell.



   HOW MANY MOVIE HAVE YOU PRODUCED
 I did Omo vc two years ago after den NINIOLA and ikemi. Working on a project that I will not want to disclose for now,



   WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN NOLLYWOOD
 my role model is yewande Adekoya (Omo elemosho) I love her in and out .
 



  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR FANS
All I can tell my fans is : I lov you so much, may God bless you all🙏.







WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF NEXT FIVE YEARS
God knows better but I know my God is not a failure, he will never fail me .

GO AND CLICK HOME FOR MORE CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATES 
GO AND CLICK HOME FOR MORE CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATES 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS