MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS YETUNDE ALADE, POPULARLY KNOWN AS BEAUTYENCOUNTER { READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS }

The multi talented yoruba actress definitely need no introduction in the movie industry ,she has been in the make believe world for a while now.        
OGUNGBE FILMS>>TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.                                                     My name is Yetunde Alade Aka BEAUTYENCOUNTER a graduate of unad.
 OGUNGBE FILMS>> HOW WAS  GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU
  i bless God 4 my growing up is not easy but I bless God
OGUNGBE FILMS>> WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES.                                                     .I love  meeting people and  read novels.
  OGUNGBE FILMS>> i love acting since when I was 10yrs,because  in our church then we have a drama group,nd am part of them so since then i have the mind of be an actress one day.
OGUNGBE FILMS>>>HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU FEATURED IN Have featured in many films that I can't  even mentions there  names OGUNGBE FILMS>> WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING ON  my 1st production Is coming very soon and  am working on OMIJE MI
 OGUNGBE FILMS>>>WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN NOLLYWOOD my role model remains jaiye kuti
OGUNGBE FILMS >>>i luv 2 see myself as a good example that people  will talk good about her in d industry
 OGUNGBE FILMS >> WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ESTABLISHED ACTRESS my job is my job,i don't allow relationship 2 take my job from me ND I don't allow my job 2 take my relationship from me.
OGUNGBE FILMS>>> WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS TO YOU.                        Loves means so much 2 me,because am a very love person,that love 2 love  others as well
OGUNGBE FILMS >>> WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR FANS  loves  to appreciate my fans ND say thanks so much 2 them,God will continue 2 provide for them ND they should continue 2 buy our original films
OGUNGBE FILMS >>>WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF NEXT FIVE YEARS.                                                                                                                                                           I love  2 see myself as a good role model 2 my fans,family,state ND good mothers 2 my children .  
             .Go and click home for more celebrity updates
         .go and click home for more celebrity updates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS