GIVING FILM MAKING A THOUGHT IS A REAL GAMBLE -ACE SCREENWRITER .AMBASSADOR IREBAMIDELE . { READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS }

                            TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF                                                                                                  .My name is Irebamidele Yousuph popularly known as Ambassador. I am a graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education where I studied Accounting Education. After spending 10 years as a classroom teacher and school administrator I ventured into the make believe world. The knowledge I garnered during my days at Lagos State Council of Art and Culture really helped me to establish myself with the support of my friend Olumide Akinkunmi.                                                         .  
   
               
     HOW WAS GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU                                                                         .Growing up was fun. I have been an artistic person from my childhood. I could recall when we were living at Oko Oba in Agege, residents of the house do organise party on Itunu Awe days and I was the one who write script to be acted by the drama group and also coordinate the dancing troupe back then. Sincerely, it was fun. One event I will never forget was my first appearance on a movie set (TWILIGHT) in 1997: my father came and beat the hell out of me for having the charisma of acting. He said 'iran onitiata o ni wo alujanna' so as to lure me away from it but Alhamdulillah today he is now my number one fan.                                                                                                                           .


    WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES                                                                                                          .If I'm not caught writing then I'm either reading or giving a speech.             .
   HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU FEATURED                                                     .I have featured in a lot of movies such as Twilight, The manifest, Ijoba Ominira, Kosofe, Taoridi Alanti, Ayinde Onipafun, Alarinna, Eru meta, Itakun, Akaba Ola,Eku Meji and lot of others. Moreover I have written many scripts for production. Some of these are, Oni (Yinka Quadri), Alarinna (Juwon Adewunmi), Eku Meji (Tayo Adeniyi), Ika (Abimbola Ayelabegan), Itakun (Dele Ogundipe), Ese (Bisola Badmus) and many more.                                                                                                                                                             .


      HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU PRODUCED                                                                                                                     .    I have produced two movies, The Manifest was released in 2012 while Akaba Ola (Path to wealth) will soon hit the market.                                       .
 WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING ON                                             .       Presently I'm working on The Signature and Imi (Feaces). The Signature's script is ready and my partners are almost ready because I always partner corporate organisations in my productions. Akaba Ola was powered by Glamonds Properties Nigeria Limited.                                                
.    WHEN WAS YOUR LOWEST MOMENT IN YOUR CAREER AS AN ACTOR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                .   I can't just let go of it: that was on the set of Obi isinku, the day a director said I should come on set and act a cameo role despite the fact that the producer has a better role for me. Alhamdulillah the role later helped my career. What a miraculous God.                                                            .
 
  WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN NOLLYWOOD                                                                              .     My role model remains Dele Ogundipe because he believed when others were in doubt. He paid me my first wages as a writer and gives me all support. I'm indebted to him. Abiodun Jimoh, Late Rasheed Yusuf and Ibrahim Chatta.                                                                                                              
.


  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR FANS                                                                      .    To my fans out there I'll continue to strive, learn and explore so as to give out the best being an AMBASSADOR of Story writing. Your constructive criticisms are my inspiration. Don't stop the love.                             .                                                                                                                                                                          .  
  ADD US ON BBM { 2B30D27F}  FOR MORE UPDATES                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS