MEET AWARD WINNING NOLLYWOOD ACTOR ANIMASHAUN OLANREWAJU AYO { READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS }

                           TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF                                                                         My names are Animashaun Olanrewaju Ayo, I hailed from Oyo town in Oyo state. I graduated in 2003 from The polytechnic Ibadan, where I read banking and finance, and I later joined Elizade (toyota) Nig Ltd and worked for a while as Customer sales rep and later I opted for movie  
     
                           
                      HOW WAS GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU                                                      Well growing up wasn't all smooth but I went to Baptist primary school isokun Oyo n later continue with my primary education in Ogun state. when our dad was then transferred as A banker to National bank ijebu ode and later transferred to another new branch in ijebu -ife . The whole family had to move over to ijebu which was where I completed my primary Education and and I attended St Anthony's Grammar school at ijebu imusin precisely in Ogun state for secondary Education and went to further my education in The polytechnics 1998/99,  thus gave me edge to be able to speak, understand and differentiate ijebu languages so very well. Those years were unarguably gave birth to my being who I am Today. Which was where I was crudely forged to know what is called Life and Living a life    
                                                                                                   .                                                        WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES                                                     hobbies : body building, listening to music and spending time with animals.        
                                                                                                                 .                      
  WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BE AN ACTOR.                                                            Well I developed passion for entertainment generally but I did not know which sector to follow I even taught, it was gonna be music not until I relocated to ebute metta in 2001 and I had close contact with the likes of Yinka quadri, taiwo hassan and the whole of Odunfa caucus. That place is called " foundation, I had so much lesson and transformed myself into a weapon needed to move on.                  
                                       
                           HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU FEATURED IN                        . to start with I have featured in many movies i.e eru ni baba, baba Ka mi Mo won, aja lo leru, Osupa, iyanje and many in recent years        
                                                                                                            .          
                            HOW MANY MOVIE HAVE YOU PRODUCED                        .                             I have not produced any movie but still working on some        
                   .         WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING ON                Well like I said earlier, I have some project working on movie, music and modelling. Which will come to reality soonest INSHA ALLAH.    
                                                                                                                                                          WHEN WAS YOUR LOWEST MOMENT IN YOUR CAREER AS AN ACTOR                                                                                                                                       Hmmmmm I don't have any lowest moment, from my look one could tell how much happiness always fills my mind through my unending smile. So there has been no dulling with me                
 .                       WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN NOLLYWOOD                          Role model, He is a living legend and He is the Pillar to so many of my kind. The AGBA AKIN of ORO LAND . Alhaji Yinka Quadri, he is a father and a Boss. He made me understand people may live under the same roof but we have different callings              
    .     THERE'S A LOT OF COMPETITION IN THE INDUSTRY HOW DO YOU INTEND TO FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE INDUSTRY              Competition to me always apply to games, sports and businesses. But in entertainment there is no competition in my dictionary, I grew up to understand that,  a nobody yesterday could cover up all magazines pages over the night. When nature meets with favor, so I just believe in trying more and more even though it might not be enough now,  but I know It keeps getting better than it was at every trial and challenge.      
           WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ESTABLISHED ACTORS                                                                                                                                Yeah I have a perfect and well defined relationship with all actors both young and old accordingly. I always accord them with well deserved utmost respect    
                                           WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS TO YOU                                                       love as it implies, is simple but complex at the same time, depending on what aspect your view lies. In a summary Love is a beautiful word. I have a family who made me know love more and more,  have got a lot of friends as well whom I do get love from and I always reciprocate. I strongly believe if we can all show love to one another, there would be no war                
                  .       WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR FANS                                             I actually don't really use the Word "FAN but preferably I use . friends or well wishers. I'm so greatful to all mighty Allah and to those who believed in me from the start and till date. I promise to always give my best and I know you expect more of me everyday, may almighty God bless all of you. Thanks for being there          
                                   
                               
                   WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF NEXT FIVE YEARS                         that's half a decade I should have enlarged my coast My Empire and one of the faces to reckon with in some Hollywood movies, that's my dream and I'm still on it and e go happen soon                                                                                                                                           .                                                                                                                                                     .                                                                                                                                               .more news @ {  2B30D27F or wwwnollywood.blogspot.com  }

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS