MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, TONADE TAIWO EMMANUEL " READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS OLOFOFO TEAM

LETS MEET YOU
My name is Tonade Taiwo Emmanuel. A graduate of Marketing from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. I am a movie producer/actor. A God fearing person and lover of christ.

HOW WAS YOUR UP BRINGING LIKE?
Wow..... my upbringing was not so smooth cause i was raised by my father single handedly with my twin brother and my siblings but with God on our side everything thing was ok enough for us. Lost my mother through child labour though so not growing with a mother was a tough one for me but all in all i escape through.

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BE AN ACTOR?
I joined the movie industry in year 2001 after my secondary school education. Meanwhile having been practising and participating in my church drama group i was able to gather much experience and i had to go for my dream and calling which is been an Actor.

HOW MANY MOVIES HAVE YOU FEATURED IN?
Hmmmmmm!!!!! to my credit i have featured in so many movies that i cant even remember there titles but to all be the glory have featured in over 30 Nigerian home movies. I rarely go to locations am not involved in.

SO HAVING BEEN A PRODUCER, HOW MANY MOVIE HAVE YOU PRODUCED?
I give God Almighty the honour and glory because it is not by power or might. i have produced five (5) movies to my credit which are: IFE OWU 2013, OFIN ILU MI 2014, IRIRI NLA2015, OMO OLOGO and EGUN 2016 (yet to be released).

NOW LETS LAUGH, WHEN DID YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS?
Wooooooooooooooooooow thats a big one for me, let me think well about this!!! ok i remember with my way back crush and i was still in secondary school then though 1996 or there about. Dont mind my been spoilt oooo.

ANY CHALLENGE HAS AN ACTOR?
It's normal we face challenges but been able to overcome it is the greatest achievement.i believe been challenged is to make you learn more and be more stronger. So i have learnt and i am happy to be a conqueror.

YOUR ROLE MODEL?
My role models are some one i call living legends and they are none other than ALH. TAIWO HASSAN (Ogogo) and KUNLE AFOLAYAN. I really love this two based on thier movie character and their life achievements.

HOBBIES?
I love researching,reading and sleeping,dont mind me i sleep a lot.

SADDEST MOMENT?
Hmmmm whenever i remember i didnt grow up with my mother. basically my late mother (may her soul continue resting in peace).

WORDS TO YOUR FANS
I want to you this medium to thank them all for the
re immense support. That the should watching out for me and i promise never to let them down or disappoint them.

   LATEST YORUBA MOVIE TRAILER'S 2016





GO AND CLICK HOME FOR MORE CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATES





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVELY!!! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable New Photo

MEET MULTI TALENTED NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, PRODUCER CUM CONTINUITY MANAGER, SANUSI IZIHAQ ADEKUNLE __POPULARLY KNOWN AS { APANKUFOR } READ HERE @OGUNGBE FILMS